Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · January 22, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Williamsport) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Caseload: 15 - 18 patients per day.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- To be a part of this revolution in care, contact your personal CompHealth representative today.
- Schedule: 7 days on/7 days off from 7 am to 5 pm.
- Procedures: ICU coverage and rapid response.
- The assignment requirements include ICU coverage and rapid response.
- A Pennsylvania-based medical center is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Other Certification: Acls.
- Locum tenens doctors deliver highly valued services in community health centers, health professional shortage areas, low-income districts, and other urban locations in need.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible in internal medicine or family medicine and have current Acls certification.
- License: PA state license needed.
- The assignment schedule is 7 days on/7 days off from 7 am to 5 pm, and you will see 15 - 18 patients per day.
- You will need to have an active PA state license for this position.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago