Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · January 22, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Williamsport) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The assignment schedule is 7 pm - 7 am, and the physician will see 4 - 5 admissions per shift.
- Caseload: 4 - 5 admissions per shift.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Schedule: 7 pm - 7 am.
- The covering physician must be comfortable with ICU rounding and rapid response.
- To be a part of this revolution in care, contact your personal CompHealth representative today.
- Other Certification: Acls.
- Locum tenens doctors deliver highly valued services in community health centers, health professional shortage areas, low-income districts, and other urban locations in need.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- A medical center in Pennsylvania seeks a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- License: PA state license needed.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Procedures: ICU rounding and rapid response.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- You must be board certified or board eligible in internal medicine or family medicine with Acls certification and have a PA state license.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago