Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · January 22, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Royersford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Royersford is about one hour from Philadelphia and Allentown and a two hour or less drive to the Jersey Shores and New York City.
- The 30,000 square foot center features five fully equipped operating rooms specializing in general surgery, gynecology, oral and maxillofacial surgery, ophthalmology surgery, and otolaryngology (ENT).
- 12-hr shifts.
- 12 hospital beds.
- FT Hospitalist Physicians in Royersford, PA.
- Royersford is located on the northern bank of the Schuylkill River and is considered a suburb of Philadelphia.
- 24-hrs physician coverage daily.
- The center was developed by area physicians to provide their patients with quality, patient-focused care.
- Nearby is the opportunity for great shopping at both the King of Prussia Mall and Philadelphia Premium Outlets.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking.
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine, Family Practice, or Emergency Medicine.
- Position includes pre-admission testing and rounding on patients.
- 6-12,000 annual patient visits.
- The Physicians Care Surgical Hospital is a multi-specialty surgical hospital, which is part of Rothman.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services