Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Monday · January 27, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Royersford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Position includes pre-admission testing and rounding on patients.
- Nearby is the opportunity for great shopping at both the King of Prussia Mall and Philadelphia Premium Outlets.
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine, Family Practice, or Emergency Medicine.
- 12 & 24-hour physician shifts.
- The center was developed by area physicians to provide their patients with quality, patient-focused care.
- 24-hours physician coverage daily.
- 6-12,000 annual patient visits.
- 12 hospital beds.
- 7a-7p, 7p-7a.
- The Physicians Care Surgical Hospital is a multi-specialty surgical hospital, which is part of Rothman.
- Amkai EMR.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking.
- Royersford is located on the northern bank of the Schuylkill River and is considered a suburb of Philadelphia.
- PRN Hospitalist Physicians in Royersford, PA.
- Royersford is about one hour from Philadelphia and Allentown and a two hour or less drive to the Jersey Shores and New York City.
- The 30,000 square foot center features five fully equipped operating rooms specializing in general surgery, gynecology, oral and maxillofacial surgery, ophthalmology surgery, and otolaryngology (ENT).
This perm job opening was posted
by Envision Physician Services