Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- No outside management or influence.
- City and suburban schools ranked A to A+ by.
- Home to Carnegie Mellon, Pitt, Bayer and Bayer, and More.
- New Openings, Multiple Needs.
- Leadership, administrative, and teaching positions.
- Strong, collegial Medical Directors.
- Award-winning, diverse, culinary scene.
- Technology Giant!
- Nurse Practitioner Assistance.
- COL 6% Lower than United States average.
- Safe patient volumes, 15-18 average.
- Pittsburgh Opportunities.
- Collegial and pleasant working environments.
- 255,000 Plus $20,000 Quality Bonus.
- Quality Driven!
- Academic and Community Options.
- Reference: Hosp 7631.
- Will aid facilitate future fellowship needs.
- Full Subspecialty Representation.
- Comprehensive benefits package included.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Pennsylvania.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago