Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Thursday · November 21, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Bethlehem) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Substantial compensation and a rich benefits package, including malpractice insurance, health and dental insurance, & CME allowance.
- Team-based care with well-educated, dedicated support staff.
- Additional stipend for nights.
- Jillian Fiorino.
- A culture in which innovation is highly valued.
- St. Luke's has earned the 100 Top Major Teaching Hospital designation from IBM Watson Health (formerly Truven Health Analytics) repeatedly - six times total and four years in a row including 2018.
- Moonlighting opportunities.
- In partnership with Temple University, St. Luke's created the region's first and only regional medical school campus.
- It has also been cited by IBM Watson Health as a 50 Top Cardiovascular Program..
- St. Luke's is also recognized as one of the state's lowest cost providers.
- St. Luke's is the only health care system in central-eastern Pennsylvania to earn Medicare's five-star rating (the highest) for quality, efficiency and patient satisfaction.
- Dedicated to advancing medical education, St. Luke's is the preeminent teaching hospital in central-eastern Pennsylvania.
- Attractive & flexible work schedule - 7 on 7 off schedules.
- This position will reside at our Miners Campus located in Coaldale, PA.
- Starting bonus and up to $100,000 in loan repayment.
- Our Miners Campus offers you the opportunity to make a difference in a Rural Health Community, yet live in your choice of family friendly, thriving suburban areas.
- Founded in 1872, St. Luke's University Health Network (Sluhn) is a fully integrated, regional, non-profit network of 14,000 employees providing services at 10 hospitals and over 300 outpatient sites.
- You'll have access and benefit from our networks state of the art technology and Network Specialty Support Resources!
- St. Luke's University Health Network, the region's largest, most established health system, a major teaching hospital, and one of the nation's 100 Top Hospitals has an excellent opportunity for Hospitalists to join our dedicated team of physicians providing outstanding care at St. Luke's University Health Network.
- St. Luke's Miners campus is an accredited Level IV trauma center, stroke and chest pain center, open ICU which provides the opportunity to do procedures, and boasts the first rural track family medicine residency program in PA.
- With annual net revenue of $1 billion, the Network's service area includes 10 counties: Lehigh, Northampton, Berks, Bucks, Carbon, Montgomery, Monroe and Schuylkill counties in Pennsylvania and Warren and Hunterdon counties in New Jersey.
- It also operates the nation's longest continuously operating School of Nursing, established in 1884, and 28 fully accredited graduate medical educational programs with 226 residents and fellows.
- This campus offers a small hospital feel, with extremely supportive administration and a high level of morale among medical staff, in addition to team based care with well-educated, dedicated support staff.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by St. Lukes Hospital & Health Network