Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Bethlehem) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Full Time Day Hospitalist, Orwigsburg, PA (Brand new hospital campus joining our Network!
- With annual net revenue of $1 billion, the Network's service area includes 10 counties: Lehigh, Northampton, Berks, Bucks, Carbon, Montgomery, Monroe and Schuylkill counties in Pennsylvania and Warren and Hunterdon counties in New Jersey.
- Teaching, research, quality improvement and strategic development opportunities.
- Full Time Day Hospitalist, Monroe Campus.
- About St. Luke's University Health Network.
- Attractive location stipends for certain campus positions.
- Full Time Day Hospitalist, Sacred Heart Campus.
- Full Time Day Hospitalist, Allentown Campus.
- Full Time Day Hospitalist, Quakertown Campus.
- Full Time Day Hospitalist, Miners Campus.
- Unlimited potential for career growth.
- Founded in 1872, St. Luke's University Health Network (Sluhn) is a fully integrated, regional, non-profit network of 14,000 employees providing services at 10 hospitals and over 300 outpatient sites.
- Substantial compensation and a rich benefits package, including malpractice insurance, health and dental insurance, & CME allowance.
- A collaborative, team oriented approach that serves our community and each other.
- Loan repayment program - up to $100,000.
- A unique and supportive culture.
- St. Luke's University Health Network, the region's largest, most established health system, a major teaching hospital, and one of the nation's rong>has several excellent and unique opportunities for Hospitalists to join our dedicated team of physicians providing outstanding care at St. Luke's University Health Network.
- Work/life balance in a vibrant community.
- PCP/Hospitalist Blend, Schuylkill County.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by St. Lukes Hospital & Health Network