Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Performance management of hospitalist team.
- Must be board certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine as well as Acls and BLS certification, state licensure, DEA certification.
- Assure appropriate and cost effective staffing models.
- Interaction with referring physicians and attention to concerns.
- Collaborate with nursing and other members of the clinical team to design and implement care protocols so as to ensure optimal care of hospital patients.
- Crozer-Keystone Health System is located 15 miles southwest of Philadelphia and is ideally situated in a highly desirable area in the northeast.
- Candidates must have at least three years of hospitalist experience in addition to administrative experience with strong demonstrated leadership skills.
- Strong business skills preferred.
- Oversight of quality measures and outcomes for the program.
- Interested candidates are encouraged.
- We offer a newly increased competitive salary, malpractice and tail coverage insurance, and other excellent benefits including tuition discounts for Drexel University programs.
- Ensure that quality and patient satisfaction scores are met.
- The Site Director reports directly to the Chief Hospitalist of our 4-hospital health system.
- We are seeking a Site Director to provide management of the hospitalist Program for our Hospitalist Program located in our Ridley Park, PA Facility.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Pennsylvania.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago