Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- The ideal candidate will have an active, unrestricted PA state medical license in-hand.
- If you have availability in your schedule, give Weatherby a.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- A wonderful locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in Pennsylvania.
- The facility needs a provider to work 12-hour night shifts.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Competitive compensation.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Acls certification with DEA license.
- The locum tenens physician will work in an open ICU with no procedures required, and can expect fairly busy volumes with PA support.
- PA license required.
- This facility makes use of the Allscripts EMR system.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- This is an excellent opportunity to work with a seasoned group of healthcare professionals who provide high quality medical care.
- Weatherby will also help with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- We can help you get the required certifications and a DEA license if needed.
- Candidates should be board certified, but board eligible physicians are welcome.
This locum job opening was posted
11 days ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.