Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · August 11, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Philadelphia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This is your opportunity to join a dynamic team at a 240 bed, non-for-profit community hospital in Northeast Philadelphia.
- Nocturnist schedule available, if desired.
- Daytime hospitalist position: 7 days on 7 days off.
- Average daily census 18 patients per physician.
- The hospital is located in Northeast Philadelphia, minutes from tranquil outdoor recreation areas and a short drive or train ride to the cultural and sports attractions of the city.
- Generous salary and benefit package.
- Enjoy 25 Days Paid Time Off plus paid holiday and sick time --- rare for a Hospitalist!
- Join Philadelphia Hospitalist Team.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.