Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · April 23, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- You will be provided relocation assistance/sign-on, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
- Final-year residents will be considered.
- This position is located just north of Philadelphia, a wonderful city overflowing with American history, great restaurants, entertainment, exciting sporting events, and a special cultural vibe all its own.
- You'll also receive a competitive compensation package, health benefits, and PTO.
- With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties.
- The schedule is 12-hour shifts, 7 on/7 off.
- CompHealth is currently assisting an award-winning hospital in Pennsylvania with their search for a hospitalist.
- CompHealth has a dedicated licensing team that can help you obtain a PA medical license, if necessary.
- BC or BE required.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- They welcome both board certified and board eligible candidates.
- Our services are free for you.
- Final year residents welcome.
- You will work with a great group of advanced practice providers and excellent physicians.
- Competitive benfits and compensation.
- Growing patient base.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- There are an average of 5 - 7 admissions per shift.
- Just north of Philly.
- The facility needs an additional physician to help cover the growing patient census.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago