Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · April 23, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Pittsburgh) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive compensation.
- You will see an average of 15-18 patients per day doing daily rounding, admissions, discharges and rounding in ICU.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- The schedule will be seven days on and seven days off.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- EMR: Epic.
- 7 on and 7 off.
- The assignment shifts are from 7 am to 6 pm or 6 pm to 7 am.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- 12-hour shifts.
- Assistance with hospital privileges will be provided.
- Ongoing need.
- Candidates must be a board certified IM or experienced board certified FP hospitalist.
- Rotation is Tuesday through Monday.
- Inpatient with ICU rounding.
- A medical facility in Pennsylvania is seeking a hospitalist to assist with coverage.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Board certified internist only.
- Acls required.
This locum job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.