Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Monday · May 20, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Pittsburgh) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- An Acls certification is needed as part of this assignment.
- If you have availability in your schedule, give Weatherby a.
- The locum tenens physician will see a caseload of 12 - 15 patients per day doing ICU rounding.
- Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Acls certification needed.
- PA license required.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- A new locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in Pennsylvania.
- This facility makes use of the Epic EMR system.
- Board certified in IM or FP.
- The facility needs a provider to work a seven-day block schedule with day and night shifts.
- The ideal candidate will have an active, unrestricted PA medical license in hand.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- This is an excellent opportunity to work with a seasoned group of healthcare professionals who provide high quality medical care.
- Candidates should be board certified, but board eligible physicians are welcome.
- Competitive compensation.
This locum job opening was posted
7 days ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.