Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Monday · May 20, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (North of Philadelphia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Located in the highly-desired Bucks County.
- This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with possible quality bonus incentive bonuses.
- To get started, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at or send.
- There is an open ICU, but no procedures are required as they have Intensivist support.
- You will work a flexible block schedule to average seven shifts every two weeks.
- They must also be internal medicine residency trained.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- Nocturnist position.
- LTD and STD, and life insurance.
- You will see an average of 6 to 12 patients, lighter during summer and heavier in the winters.
- Average 15 shifts per month.
- You will cover from 7 pm to 7 am with a house staff support.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- It is known for its lively downtown area, quaint shops, excellent eateries, and the parks, theatres, history, amusement, shopping and more that abound in Doylestown.
- Candidates must be board certified if more than one year out of residency.
- Due to growth they need to add a Nocturnist to the team.
- This position is located north of Philadelphia in Bucks County.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- An exciting Nocturnist opportunity is now available at an established hospitalist team with mid-level and specialty support in Pennsylvania.
- Our services are free for you.
- IM residency trained only.
- Patient census varies with seasons.
- Moonlighting opportunities are available for additional income.
- Doylestown Borough is a bike friendly community with bike racks provided through out town so riders can park their bike while they shop, visit and dine.
- You will be offered malpractice insurance, medical and dental benefits, CME, a 401K with matching retirement plan, relocation assistance or a sign-on bonus.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago