Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Monday · May 20, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (North of Philadelphia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Your schedule will be 7 on and 7 off day block schedule from 7 am to 7 pm.
- Some residents may follow the hospitalists at times, but this is not a teaching role.
- This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with a quarterly bonus incentive.
- 12-hour shifts, no.
- You will enjoy living and working north of Philadelphia that is fast becoming one of the most sought-after locations in the state.
- You will see 15 to 18 patients per day on average.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- Academic affililiation, not a teaching role.
- Our services are free for you.
- North of downtown Philadelphia.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- You will be offered full medical and dental benefits, life insurance, LTD and STD, a sign-on bonus or relocation assistance, CME time, a 401K retirement plan with matching, and malpractice insurance.
- There will be no ICU or procedures, and there is a separate rapid response and code team.
- It is pedestrian friendly, offering a fantastic quality of life and a reasonable cost of living.
- 12 to 18 patients per day.
- Candidates must be board certified if the are more than one year out of residency.
- They will consider final-year IM or FP residents to see all adult patients.
- To get started, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at or send.
- 7 on, 7 off day block schedule.
- Outstanding reputation.
- CompHealth is currently assisting a top hospital system in Pennsylvania with their search for an additional day time hospitalist, The facility needs assistance with the growing patient census.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago