Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Saturday · July 20, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This facility uses the Epic EMR system.
- A new locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in State.
- Competitive compensation.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- The facility needs a provider to work 12-hour night shifts.
- 12-hour nocturnist shifts.
- No procedures required.
- Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- An Acls certification is needed as part of this assignment.
- Board certified or eligible.
- PA license required.
- The locum tenens physician will have a caseload of 15 - 18 patients per day, and will not have any procedure duties.
- Candidates should be board certified, but board eligible physicians are welcome.
- The ideal candidate will have an active, unrestricted PA medical license in hand.
- Acls certification required.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Charter member of Nalto.
This locum job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.