Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · June 6, 2023
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Wyomissing) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Unique opportunity with flexible scheduling and low stress environment.
- Healthgrades 2021 Patient Safety Excellence Award.
- Rounding on post elective surgery patients.
- The Surgical Institute of Reading is seeking physicians for rarely available hospitalist opportunity to staff a post-elective surgery inpatient unit at an award winning surgical center.
- Press Ganey 2021 Guardian of Excellence Award.
- The Surgical Institute of Reading is a physician-owned hospital that provides a full range of services for patients, including general surgery, pain management, spinal surgery, and plastic surgery.
- The Greater Reading area can offer the boisterous atmosphere of the city, as well as quiet country living where festivals, farmers markets, wildlife, shopping, wineries, and Pennsylvania Dutch heritage surround you.
- Wyomissing is located in southeastern Pennsylvania as part of Berks County, which is located near the city of Reading, PA.
- Low acuity daily census.
- Independent contractor status.
- SIR also offers additional areas of specialization such as gynecology and podiatry.
- Between both locations, they provide a full rage of services for patients that literally cover you from head to toe.
- Reading, PA is also known for its agricultural success and its industrial heritage, as well as its six institutions of higher education.
- The Surgical hospital and ambulatory surgery center have received national recognition for the level of care we are able to provide our patients in the areas in and around Reading and Wyomissing, PA.
- 15 bed inpatient unit.
- Their doctors and nurses, along with the rest of the staff, are all highly trained in their fields of expertise.
- 24 hour shifts available.
- Cpsi EMR.
- Less than 1 hour from Philadelphia, PA & Harrisburg and 45 minutes from Allentown, PA.
- Average 7-11 encounters per physician per day.
- Healthgrades erience Award.
- Start Date Bonus available and H1b visa candidates welcome.
- National recognition for the level of care provided to patients in the areas in and around Reading and Wyomissing, PA.
- This family-centered, patient-focused approach helps to promote long term health and well-being, resulting in a high degree of patient satisfaction.
- Reading is known for its cultural institutions including the Reading Symphony Orchestra & Youth Orchestra, The GoggleWorks Art Gallery, The Reading Public Museum, and the Historical Society of Berks County.
- Earned the Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago
by Envision Physician Services