Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Sunday · February 23, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Wyomissing) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Earned the Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval.
- 40 miles from Allentown.
- Approximately 60 miles from Philadelphia & Harrisburg.
- The Greater Reading area can offer the boisterous atmosphere of the city, as well as quiet country living where festivals, farmers markets, wildlife, shopping, wineries, and Pennsylvania Dutch heritage surround you.
- Cpsi EMR.
- 15 total beds.
- The Surgical Institute of Reading is a physician-owned hospital that provides a full range of services for patients, including general surgery, pain management, spinal surgery, and plastic surgery.
- 2018 Guardian of Excellence Reward.
- Short-term acute care center.
- National recognition for the level of care provided to patients in the areas in and around Reading and Wyomissing, PA.
- This family-centered, patient-focused approach helps to promote long term health and well-being, resulting in a high degree of patient satisfaction.
- 8-12 encounters per physician per day.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Family Practice.
- Wyomissing is located in southeastern Pennsylvania as part of Berks County, which is located near the city of Reading.
- Reading is known for its cultural institutions including the Reading Symphony Orchestra & Youth Orchestra, The GoggleWorks Art Gallery, The Reading Public Museum, and the Historical Society of Berks County.
- Reading is also known for its agricultural success and its industrial heritage, as well as its six institutions of higher education.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Full-Time, Part-Time, & PRN Hospitalist Physicians in Wyomissing, PA.
- 24-hours coverage Sat & Sun.
- 7 operating rooms & 2 treatment rooms.
- 19-hours physician coverage M-F.
- SIR also offers additional areas of specialization such as gynecology and podiatry.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services