Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Saturday · September 21, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Wyomissing) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 24-hours coverage Sat & Sun.
- The Surgical Institute of Reading is a 15-bed facility, including 7 operating rooms and 2 treatment rooms.
- Wyomissing is located in southeastern Pennsylvania as part of Berks County, and is approximately 60 miles from Philadelphia & Harrisburg, and 40 miles from Allentown.
- 8-12 patient encounters per physician per day.
- Envision Physician Services is Seeking Hospitalist Physicians in Wyomissing, PA.
- Physicians are responsible for medical consultations, full H, discharge notes and dictation, pre-op clearances, and daily rounds.
- The Greater Reading area can offer the boisterous atmosphere of the city, as well as quiet country living where festivals, farmers markets, wildlife, shopping, wineries, and Pennsylvania Dutch heritage surround you.
- This physician-owned hospital provides a full range of services for patients, including general surgery, pain management, spinal surgery, and plastic surgery.
- Short Term Acute Care Center.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Family Practice.
- Cpsi EMR.
- SIR also offers additional areas of specialization such as gynecology and podiatry.
- PRN Weekends Only**.
- Reading is also known for its agricultural success and its industrial heritage, as well as its six institutions of higher education.
- SIR has national recognition for the level of care provided to patients in the areas in and around Reading and Wyomissing, PA, and has earned the Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval.
- 19-hours physician coverage M-F.
- Wyomissing is located near the city of Reading, and this city's cultural institutions include the Reading Symphony Orchestra & Youth Orchestra, The GoggleWorks Art Gallery, The Reading Public Museum, and the Historical Society of Berks County.
- This family-centered, patient-focused approach helps to promote long term health and well-being, resulting in a high degree of patient satisfaction.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services