Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Friday · September 25, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Wyomissing) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- SIR also offers additional areas of specialization such as gynecology and podiatry.
- The Surgical Institute of Reading is a physician-owned hospital that provides a full range of services for patients, including general surgery, pain management, spinal surgery, and plastic surgery.
- Reading is known for its cultural institutions including the Reading Symphony Orchestra & Youth Orchestra, The GoggleWorks Art Gallery, The Reading Public Museum, and the Historical Society of Berks County.
- This family-centered, patient-focused approach helps to promote long term health and well-being, resulting in a high degree of patient satisfaction.
- 2018 Guardian of Excellence Reward.
- Earned the Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval.
- Short-term acute care center.
- Wyomissing is located in southeastern Pennsylvania as part of Berks County, which is located near the city of Reading.
- The Greater Reading area can offer the boisterous atmosphere of the city, as well as quiet country living where festivals, farmers markets, wildlife, shopping, wineries, and Pennsylvania Dutch heritage surround you.
- 15 total beds.
- 19-hours physician coverage M-F.
- 7 operating rooms & 2 treatment rooms.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Family Practice.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Full-Time, Part-Time, & PRN Hospitalist Physicians in Wyomissing, PA.
- 24-hours coverage Sat & Sun.
- Reading is also known for its agricultural success and its industrial heritage, as well as its six institutions of higher education.
- Approximately 60 miles from Philadelphia & Harrisburg.
- Cpsi EMR.
- National recognition for the level of care provided to patients in the areas in and around Reading and Wyomissing, PA.
- 8-12 encounters per physician per day.
- 40 miles from Allentown.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago
by Envision Physician Services