Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Saturday · September 21, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (near Philadelphia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Average daily census: 13-15.
- Locum Connections of Atlanta, GA is seeking a Board Certified Hospitalist to provide Locum coverage for a Hospital near Philadelphia, PA.
- Apply by forwarding.
- Board Certified Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Family Practice, and New Grad.
- Average day/night admits: 11.
- EMR: eCare.
- No Procedure required.
- Open ICU.
- Acls certified.
- Hospitalist runs code and part of Rapid Response Team.
- Ongoing locum assignment.
This locum job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Locum Connections