Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Sunday · August 25, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (NW Pittsburgh) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- This is an excellent opportunity to work with a seasoned group of healthcare professionals who provide high quality medical care.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Nine admits per night.
- Candidates should be board certified, but board eligible physicians are welcome.
- Open ICU with no procedures required.
- The locum tenens physician will have a caseload of nine admits per day in the open ICU with no procedures.
- PA license required.
- This facility uses the Allscripts EMR system.
- The facility needs a provider to work 12-hour night shifts.
- An Acls certification is needed as part of this assignment.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Acls certification needed.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Competitive compensation.
- If you have availability in your schedule, give Weatherby a.
- The ideal candidate will have an active, unrestricted PA medical license in hand.
- A new locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in Pennsylvania.
- Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork.
This locum job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.