Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Sunday · February 23, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Your schedule will be a flexible block schedule to cover 12 night shifts every 28 day block, and the shifts will be from 7 pm to 7 am.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- Malpractice with tail coverage.
- To get started, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at or send.
- Our services are free for you.
- Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish.
- You will see reasonable admissions that can range from 6 to 12 with AP support.
- PA or NP support daily.
- Academic affiliation with program in Pittsburgh.
- Productivity incentive, quality bonus, and extender bonus.
- This hospital-employed opportunity has an excellent salary, commensurate with experience and training.
- H-1B visa holders and 2020 residents are welcome.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
- The facility has a growing patient demand, so they are accepting new candidates.
- An exciting nocturnist opportunity is now available at a hospital in Pennsylvania.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- Experienced or 2020 IM residents.
- They welcome board certified or board eligible IM physicians, but you must be board certified if more than two years out of residency.
- H-1B visa 'Cap Exempt'.
- Reasonable admissions and no procedures.
- You will be offered paid malpractice insurance, paid vacation/CME/holidays, medical and dental insurance, wonderful retirement plans, group life insurance, short- and long-term disability, all interview expenses, and relocation assistance.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Sep 13.
The position was first advertised on HospitalistWorking.com in the job section for Hospitalist permanent positions