Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Monday · September 21, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Central Pennsylvania) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our Central Pennsylvania Hospitalist Team is Expanding.
- Unlimited outdoor recreation is plenty because this region is cradled by lush mountains dotted with caves and flowing with rivers.
- Base salary plus an incentive bonus plan = high earning potential.
- You will work Days Only (7on / 7off) with NO on.
- Average 15 to 18 patients a day with APP support.
- Enjoy a signing bonus along with generous perks including paid time off.
- Located 2 hours from Pittsburgh, 3 hours from Washington DC and 5 hours from NYC.
- We are a 400 bed, regional healthcare facility serving six county area in central PA.
- The beautiful central region of Pennsylvania is a progressive, yet easy living community.
- This region is known for being family oriented with excellent schools, affordable housing options, and abundant cultural amenities.
- This is your chance to join a phenomenal team of 25 Hospitalists!
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.