Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Monday · May 25, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Philadelphia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Great location 20 minutes from the Philadelphia airport.
- Philadelphia Hospitalists: Work Days Only with High Comp.
- Ability to earn between $270,000 - $280, Benefits Package: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, malpractice w/ tail coverage, CME, etc.
- Average 10 to 11 patients per day with 3 - 4 admissions.
- 7on/7off schedule working days only.
- Path to Partnership.
- Open ICU - hospitalists manage ICU patients with full sub-specialty support.
- We are a 25-bed community hospital with all private rooms.
- Are you a practicing Hospitalist looking to utilize your skills working all days?
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.