Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Monday · May 25, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Philadelphia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TOP Tier compensation plan includes base salary and performance incentives.
- Closed ICU with full sub-specialty support.
- Come join an outstanding team in Philadelphia!
- Physician loyalty is rewarded with a partnership track.
- Easy access to airport.
- We are a 300-bed tertiary-care teaching hospital.
- Daytime only positions available (7/7) as well as one Nocturnist opening (7/7).
- Great Philadelphia location close to center city.
- Ten physician team: one of the four day rounders will be paired with two interns and one resident.
- Attention Hospitalists: Drexel Affiliate Hiring Now.
- A program manager, site coordinator and Clinical Performance Nurses for admin and patient flow support.
- H1b sponsorship available.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.