Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Sunday · February 16, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Earning potential more than $300k.
- Will consider residents.
- Shared weekend.
- The schedule will be weekdays with flexible hours to meet your needs.
- This 1099 position has a lucrative earning potential.
- This opportunity is located in a desirable location in central PA, just a few hours from Philadelphia.
- Our services are free for you.
- Weekend. The group welcomes IM or experienced FM physicians.
- Flexible/autonomous hours.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- An exciting opportunity for a board certified or board eligible hospitalist is available in Pennsylvania to provide acute rehabilitation services.
- Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- Independent contractor.
- Nationally recognized organization.
- Admitter or consultant options.
- If you have previous rehab post acute experience, the certification is fast-tracked.
- You will also have two employment options- an admitter who is fully responsible for patient workup from inception or a consultant who partners with PM and other physicians for treating patients.
- Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- If you do not have an active PA medical license, CompHealth has a team dedicated to help you obtain one.
- A special rehab certification will be needed, and is done through CME and number of clinical hours.
- At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job.
- They are looking for an in-house physician to treat patients.
- 3 hours from Philadelphia, PA.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.
The position was first advertised on HospitalistWorking.com in the job section for Hospitalist permanent positions