Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Thursday · October 17, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job.
- 3 hours from Philadelphia, PA.
- You will also have two employment options- an admitter who is fully responsible for patient workup from inception or a consultant who partners with PM and other physicians for treating patients.
- The schedule will be weekdays with flexible hours to meet your needs.
- An exciting opportunity for a board certified or board eligible hospitalist is available in Pennsylvania to provide acute rehabilitation services.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- Weekend. The group welcomes IM or experienced FM physicians.
- Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
- Admitter or consultant options.
- Will consider residents.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- Nationally recognized organization.
- Shared weekend.
- This 1099 position has a lucrative earning potential.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- This opportunity is located in a desirable location in central PA, just a few hours from Philadelphia.
- They are looking for an in-house physician to treat patients.
- Flexible/autonomous hours.
- If you do not have an active PA medical license, CompHealth has a team dedicated to help you obtain one.
- Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals.
- Our services are free for you.
- Independent contractor.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- Earning potential more than $300k.
- A special rehab certification will be needed, and is done through CME and number of clinical hours.
- If you have previous rehab post acute experience, the certification is fast-tracked.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.
The position was first advertised on HospitalistWorking.com in the job section for Hospitalist permanent positions