Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Sunday · February 16, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Candidates must have five or more years of successfully leading a hospitalist program.
- Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice with tail coverage, medical benefits, vacation/PTO, CME time, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
- Sign-on bonus and relocation offered.
- Competitive base salary and directorship stipend.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- The chief has the responsibility for quality, leadership, scheduling, and overall program strategy.
- An exciting system chief of a hospitalist department opportunity is now available in Pennsylvania.
- They are looking for someone to serves as a mentor, guide, and support for the hospitalists system.
- Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- In this position you will oversee a team of hospitalists and advanced practitioners located throughout several regional hospitals.
- Regional director overseeing 5 hospital programs.
- 80% administrative and 20% clinical.
- Opportunity for additional research available.
- Our services are free for you.
- Work in an academic environment.
- 5 years of leadership experience required.
- State-of-the-art services.
- To get started, contact Kaylee Petrosino at or send.
- This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.
The position was first advertised on HospitalistWorking.com in the job section for Hospitalist permanent positions