Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Thursday · October 17, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- In this position you will oversee a team of hospitalists and advanced practitioners located throughout several regional hospitals.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- Candidates must have five or more years of successfully leading a hospitalist program.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- Work in an academic environment.
- Our services are free for you.
- Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish.
- Opportunity for additional research available.
- They are looking for someone to serves as a mentor, guide, and support for the hospitalists system.
- Sign-on bonus and relocation offered.
- To get started, contact Kaylee Petrosino at or send.
- This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation.
- The chief has the responsibility for quality, leadership, scheduling, and overall program strategy.
- Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
- Competitive base salary and directorship stipend.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- 80% administrative and 20% clinical.
- Regional director overseeing 5 hospital programs.
- 5 years of leadership experience required.
- You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice with tail coverage, medical benefits, vacation/PTO, CME time, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
- State-of-the-art services.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- An exciting system chief of a hospitalist department opportunity is now available in Pennsylvania.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.
The position was first advertised on HospitalistWorking.com in the job section for Hospitalist permanent positions