Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Thursday · November 21, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The majority of responsibilities will consist of admissions and observations for critical care.
- Shifts are 7am-7pm.
- Candidates must have hospitalist experience and an active Pennsylvania license.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Reference ID: ORD-070498-NP-PA.
- There are typically 5-8 admissions per 12-hour shift.
- The expectation is for the locums to cover 7 shifts within 2-week spans, with the option of a 3 on/4 off model or 7 shifts in a row.
- Job Posting ID: 1020901.
- Dates Needed: Asap - December.
- Hours Per Day: 12.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Government: No.
- Critical care patients are seen on an as needed basis, and there may be 1-2 per 12-hour shift.
- A facility in Pennsylvania is seeking 2 hospitalist nurse practitioners to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
This locum job opening was posted
1 day ago