Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Wednesday · November 13, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This position is located near Philadelphia, a wonderful city overflowing with American history, great restaurants, entertainment, exciting sporting events, and a special cultural vibe all its own.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- NP assists with admissions.
- IM or FP physicians with current hospitalist experience are welcome.
- Our services are free for you.
- Montgomery County is just north of Philadelphia.
- You can work 1 block of 7 shifts from 7 pm to 7 am or shorter blocks of 3 and 4 shifts.
- There will be no ICU or procedures required.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- Premier hospital system in the Philadelphia area.
- IM or FP welcome.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- CompHealth is currently assisting a Pennsylvania hospital with their search for a part time nocturnist to cover an average of 7 shifts per month.
- Board certified if more than one year out of residency.
- Admissions range from 8 to 14 per night with NP assistance.
- Can be a block of 7 or short block of 3 or 4.
- This hospital-employed opportunity offers medical benefits, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- Part time nocturnist to cover alternate weeks.
- To get started, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at or send.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago