Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Sunday · February 16, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Five County Philadelphia, PA) is for a Health Maintenance Organization.
- Finally, we empower our practices with new ways of delivering care.
- Uses, protects, and discloses Tandigm patients' protected health information (PHI) only in accordance with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (Hipaa) standards.
- Coordinate appointment for evaluation by specialist as needed for member during their stay at the SNF.
- Responsible for ensuring safe discharge to home from the Skilled Nursing Facilities.
- Maintain and manage a panel of approximately eight patients on a daily basis and must be on-.
- Ability to work alternate weekends/be able to be on-.
- Timely documentation, discharge summaries, medicine reconciliation, etc.
- Obtain and maintain all at all assigned skilled nursing facilities.
- Come join us where you will be able to see the difference in patients' lives, join today!
- Meet communication standards for information transfer to primary care providers for each episode of care provided.
- The SNFist will be responsible for managing the care of our Tandigm patients while in the nursing care facility.
- Skilled Nursing Facilities Physician (Snfist) - Field Five County, Philadelphia, PA Region (Focusing on Huntingdon Valley, PA area) (Traveling within Bucks, Montgomery, Chester, Delaware, & Philadelphia Counties is Required).
- Provide a true continuum of care to our patients alongside our facility partners.
- Promotes high quality care as the most important Tandigm objective.
- Presently we're looking for a Field-Based (within the five county, Philadelphia, PA territories) Skilled Nursing Facilities Physician.
- Travel between Skilled Nursing Facilities daily (within the five county, Philadelphia, PA region).
- Ability and means to travel on a flexible schedule as needed, proof of currently liability & property damage insurance vehicle.
- Ensure proper progress on plan of care and identify any early warning signs for readmissions during the critical, immediate post-discharge period.
- License shall be active and free of any limitations or medical board actions.
- Participate in SNF & Tandigm meetings, as appropriate.
- Consistently exhibits behavior and communication skills that demonstrates Tandigm's commitment to superior customer service, including quality, care and concern with each internal and external customer.
- At Tandigm, you will find a culture where all Teammates have the opportunity to collaborate in an energized, multi-disciplinary work environment focused on improving patient outcomes and enabling our staff to do some of the most rewarding work of their careers.
- Organize, attend and facilitate in all daily Care Team Meetings within the assigned facility.
- Meet coding and encounter data standards for completeness, accuracy, timeliness, and reimbursement level.
- Essential Functions.
- We engage our physician network with education, support, and financial incentives around the quality and cost of care..
- Assess alignment of patient care goals with care provided by SNF staff, identify systems barriers, and escalate issues when appropriate.
- Attend and participate in all QI, Peer Review and Care Management Meetings requested.
- Discuss goals of care, transition planning, and advanced directives, as appropriate, with patient and families.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
- Oversees Nurse Practitioners providing care services in Skilled Nursing Facilities.
- The SNFist will work collaboratively with nurse care managers, consulting and primary care physicians, and other facility-based health care professionals to form a care team.
- The Tandigm Health Skilled Nursing Facility Physician (SNFist) is a licensed physician in the state of Pennsylvania who specializes in providing clinical care for inpatients in a skilled nursing facility.
- Tandigm Health, LLC is a value-based population health organization that places the patient-physician relationship at the center of all we do.
- In EMR.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Family Practice or Geriatric Medicine with minimum of three (3+) years of experience working with Geriatric population.
- Meet all facility requirements and bylaws for Medical Staff.
- Anticipate and plan for needs between visits, including potential discharge planning.
- Clinical Practice experience for minimum of 5 years preferred.
- Embraces and exemplifies the core values of Tandigm.
- Licensed Physician in the State of Pennsylvania.
This perm job from Tandigm Health was last open on Dec 5.
The position was first advertised on HospitalistWorking.com in the job section for Hospitalist permanent positions