Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Wednesday · November 13, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Five County Philadelphia, PA) is for a Health Maintenance Organization.
- We engage our physician network with education, support, and financial incentives around the quality and cost of care..
- Licensed Physician in the State of Pennsylvania.
- The SNFist will be responsible for managing the care of our Tandigm patients while in the nursing care facility.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Family Practice or Geriatric Medicine with minimum of three (3+) years of experience working with Geriatric population.
- Obtain and maintain all at all assigned skilled nursing facilities.
- Tandigm Health, LLC is a value-based population health organization that places the patient-physician relationship at the center of all we do.
- Maintain and manage a panel of approximately eight patients on a daily basis and must be on-.
- Meet coding and encounter data standards for completeness, accuracy, timeliness, and reimbursement level.
- Ensure proper progress on plan of care and identify any early warning signs for readmissions during the critical, immediate post-discharge period.
- Coordinate appointment for evaluation by specialist as needed for member during their stay at the SNF.
- Consistently exhibits behavior and communication skills that demonstrates Tandigm's commitment to superior customer service, including quality, care and concern with each internal and external customer.
- Responsible for ensuring safe discharge to home from the Skilled Nursing Facilities.
- The SNFist will work collaboratively with nurse care managers, consulting and primary care physicians, and other facility-based health care professionals to form a care team.
- Skilled Nursing Facilities Physician (Snfist) - Field Five County, Philadelphia, PA Region (Focusing on Huntingdon Valley, PA area) (Traveling within Bucks, Montgomery, Chester, Delaware, & Philadelphia Counties is Required).
- Presently we're looking for a Field-Based (within the five county, Philadelphia, PA territories) Skilled Nursing Facilities Physician.
- Anticipate and plan for needs between visits, including potential discharge planning.
- Come join us where you will be able to see the difference in patients' lives, join today!
- Meet all facility requirements and bylaws for Medical Staff.
- Participate in SNF & Tandigm meetings, as appropriate.
- Attend and participate in all QI, Peer Review and Care Management Meetings requested.
- Travel between Skilled Nursing Facilities daily (within the five county, Philadelphia, PA region).
- Ability to work alternate weekends/be able to be on-.
- The Tandigm Health Skilled Nursing Facility Physician (SNFist) is a licensed physician in the state of Pennsylvania who specializes in providing clinical care for inpatients in a skilled nursing facility.
- Ability and means to travel on a flexible schedule as needed, proof of currently liability & property damage insurance vehicle.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
- Discuss goals of care, transition planning, and advanced directives, as appropriate, with patient and families.
- Organize, attend and facilitate in all daily Care Team Meetings within the assigned facility.
- Clinical Practice experience for minimum of 5 years preferred.
- Provide a true continuum of care to our patients alongside our facility partners.
- Meet communication standards for information transfer to primary care providers for each episode of care provided.
- Uses, protects, and discloses Tandigm patients' protected health information (PHI) only in accordance with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (Hipaa) standards.
- In EMR.
- At Tandigm, you will find a culture where all Teammates have the opportunity to collaborate in an energized, multi-disciplinary work environment focused on improving patient outcomes and enabling our staff to do some of the most rewarding work of their careers.
- Timely documentation, discharge summaries, medicine reconciliation, etc.
- Assess alignment of patient care goals with care provided by SNF staff, identify systems barriers, and escalate issues when appropriate.
- Finally, we empower our practices with new ways of delivering care.
- License shall be active and free of any limitations or medical board actions.
- Essential Functions.
- Promotes high quality care as the most important Tandigm objective.
- Oversees Nurse Practitioners providing care services in Skilled Nursing Facilities.
- Embraces and exemplifies the core values of Tandigm.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago
by Tandigm Health