Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Sunday · February 23, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- There is an average of 14-18 patients per day, and there are no procedures required.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- A facility in Pennsylvania has an immediate need for a locum tenens internal medicine hospitalist to cover 10-hour day shifts.
- Rapid response team handles codes.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Dates Needed: Asap.
- Hours Per Day: 12.
- Case Load/PPD: 12 to 15.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Reference ID: ORD-071713-MD-PA.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Board certified candidates are preferred, but board eligible candidates will also be accepted.
- Night Shift.
- Government: No.
- Additional coverage is handled by 12 day-time rounders and 6 NPs.
- EMR system is used for documentation.
This locum job opening was posted
2 days ago