Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Sunday · February 16, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- To be considered for this position, you must have an active PA license and a minimum of 1 year experience.
- Dates Needed: Asap - Ongoing.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: No.
- The locum will be rotating 7 on/7 off and hours are 7 pm-7 am.
- Responsibilities include ED admissions, consults/floor consults, medical management, and open ICU coverage (with pulm CC on. The locum will be working solo with total house coverage at night.
- A facility in Pennsylvania is seeking a locum tenens nocturnist for ongoing coverage.
- Government: No.
- Reference ID: ORD-077942-MD-PA.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Hours Per Day: 12.
- Facility Type: Health System.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
This locum job opening was posted
2 days ago