Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Sunday · February 16, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Due to this facility's timeframe, only currently PA-licensed providers are eligible. This position is perfect for providers looking to make some extra money while maintaining clinical capabilities.
- Must have PA license.
- Weatherby is assisting a facility in Pennsylvania with filling a hospitalist opening.
- ICU, non-invasive vents, and EKG interpretation.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Hospital privileging and credentialing paperwork will be handled with help from our dedicated team of experts, so you can show up to work confident that everything is ready.
- Competitive compensation.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible.
- Acls and BLS required.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Your work schedule will be days plus. You will work within the Epic EMR system to track patient interactions.
- 10 - 15 patients per day.
- BC or BE required.
This locum job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.