Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Monday · May 25, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Montgomery County) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Established hospitalist program with a team of 8 physicians.
- CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties.
- CompHealth is assisting a hospital in Pennsylvania with their search for a day time physician due to growth.
- Team of 4 hospitalists on the same schedule.
- There will be no ICU procedures.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- They are offering a 7 on and 7 off block schedule with shifts are from 7 am to 7 pm.
- If the patient volume permits, you can round and go.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- Swing and night shifts are covered by a management group.
- Stable and secure hospital-employed position.
- Our services are free for you.
- They each average 15 - 18 patient census.
- In addition to a competitive base and incentives, you will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, relocation assistance or a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
- Competitive base salary, incentives, and full hospital benefits package.
- Hospital located in popular Montgomery County just north of Philadelphia.
- No ICU and no procedures.
- With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- There is a tea, of 4 hospitalist on the same schedule that each average 15 to 18 patients.
- 7 on and 7 off day block schedule from 7 am to 7 pm.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago