Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Friday · September 25, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Montgomery County) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- There is a tea, of 4 hospitalist on the same schedule that each average 15 to 18 patients.
- CompHealth is assisting a hospital in Pennsylvania with their search for a day time physician due to growth.
- With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- Stable and secure hospital-employed position.
- No ICU and no procedures.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- Team of 4 hospitalists on the same schedule.
- In addition to a competitive base and incentives, you will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, relocation assistance or a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
- They each average 15 - 18 patient census.
- Established hospitalist program with a team of 8 physicians.
- There will be no ICU procedures.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- Competitive base salary, incentives, and full hospital benefits package.
- Hospital located in popular Montgomery County just north of Philadelphia.
- If the patient volume permits, you can round and go.
- They are offering a 7 on and 7 off block schedule with shifts are from 7 am to 7 pm.
- 7 on and 7 off day block schedule from 7 am to 7 pm.
- Swing and night shifts are covered by a management group.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- Our services are free for you.
- CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Jun 5.
The position was first advertised on HospitalistWorking.com in the job section for Hospitalist permanent positions