Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Friday · September 25, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Montgomery County) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- They need a physician to take over for a retiring physician.
- CompHealth is assisting a hospital in Pennsylvania with their search for a part-time nocturnist.
- This is a wonderful city that's overflowing with American history, great restaurants, entertainment, and exciting sporting events.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- In addition to a competitive compensation package, you will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
- New IM residency program at the hospital, will round at times with the nocturnists.
- The schedule is 7 shifts per 28-day cycle.
- Part-time nocturnist to work 7 nights per 28 day cycle.
- CompHealth has a dedicated licensing team that can help you obtain a State medical license, if necessary.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- Admissions range from 6 to 14 with NP assistance.
- This position is located just outside Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in an upscale, quite community with great schools and abundant shopping nearby.
- No ICU and no procedures.
- Will consider IM or FM trained physicians with current inpatient experience.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- Premier hospital system in popular Montgomery County north of Philadelphia.
- Final year residents will also be considered.
- With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- Our services are free for you.
- Part-time perm position with a competitive salary and benefits package.
- CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties.
- Candidates can be board certified or board eligible.
- You will admit an average of 6 - 14 patients per day with the help of a NP.
- Can be a block of 7 or short block of 3 or 4.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Jun 12.
The position was first advertised on HospitalistWorking.com in the job section for Hospitalist permanent positions