Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Sunday · May 24, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Montgomery County) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Premier hospital system in popular Montgomery County north of Philadelphia.
- With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- Admissions range from 6 to 14 with NP assistance.
- In addition to a competitive compensation package, you will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
- This position is located just outside Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in an upscale, quite community with great schools and abundant shopping nearby.
- They need a physician to take over for a retiring physician.
- CompHealth is assisting a hospital in Pennsylvania with their search for a part-time nocturnist.
- Part-time nocturnist to work 7 nights per 28 day cycle.
- CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- No ICU and no procedures.
- You will admit an average of 6 - 14 patients per day with the help of a NP.
- Final year residents will also be considered.
- Part-time perm position with a competitive salary and benefits package.
- This is a wonderful city that's overflowing with American history, great restaurants, entertainment, and exciting sporting events.
- Can be a block of 7 or short block of 3 or 4.
- Will consider IM or FM trained physicians with current inpatient experience.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- CompHealth has a dedicated licensing team that can help you obtain a State medical license, if necessary.
- New IM residency program at the hospital, will round at times with the nocturnists.
- The schedule is 7 shifts per 28-day cycle.
- Our services are free for you.
- Candidates can be board certified or board eligible.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago