Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Friday · September 25, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Bucks County) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- Work north of Philadelphia in Bucks County.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- Can live in many popular communities commutable to the hospital including Trenton.
- Our services are free for you.
- The NP makes the patient census very manageable as it is primarily round and go with no procedures or ICU.
- An exciting daytime hospitalist opportunity is now available in Pennsylvania.
- At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish.
- To get started, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at or send.
- 250K base salary plus bonus incentives for up to $300K combined earnings potential.
- You will be offered malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, and CME.
- Round and go with no ICU or procedures.
- Will be 75% seeing patients in the hospital and 25% in skilled nursing facilities.
- Work a Monday through Friday schedule and 1:3 weekends.
- There is the opportunity to see the additional patients for additional bonuses for an excellent income potential.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- Hospitalist opportunity with physician group offering partnership after 2nd year.
- This partnership-track opportunity comes with a $250K base salary plus bonus incentives for up to $300K in combined earnings potential.
- Monday to Friday daytime schedule with flexible hours and 1:3 weekend rounds.
- Will also round every 3rd weekend for patients with NP assistance.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Jun 5.
The position was first advertised on HospitalistWorking.com in the job section for Hospitalist permanent positions