Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Monday · May 25, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Bucks County) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Work north of Philadelphia in Bucks County.
- Hospitalist opportunity with physician group offering partnership after 2nd year.
- There is the opportunity to see the additional patients for additional bonuses for an excellent income potential.
- Our services are free for you.
- This partnership-track opportunity comes with a $250K base salary plus bonus incentives for up to $300K in combined earnings potential.
- To get started, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at or send.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- The NP makes the patient census very manageable as it is primarily round and go with no procedures or ICU.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- Will also round every 3rd weekend for patients with NP assistance.
- Can live in many popular communities commutable to the hospital including Trenton.
- Will be 75% seeing patients in the hospital and 25% in skilled nursing facilities.
- Round and go with no ICU or procedures.
- An exciting daytime hospitalist opportunity is now available in Pennsylvania.
- Work a Monday through Friday schedule and 1:3 weekends.
- 250K base salary plus bonus incentives for up to $300K combined earnings potential.
- Monday to Friday daytime schedule with flexible hours and 1:3 weekend rounds.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish.
- You will be offered malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, and CME.
- Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago