Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Friday · September 25, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Philadelphia City area) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- H-1B visa sponsorship for 2020.
- This position does not require procedures or ICU coverage.
- You will enjoy living in the upscale part of Philadelphia, brimming with neighborhoods as different from each other as one is likely to find anywhere.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- Teaching and research opportunities are available if desired.
- Your schedule will be a 7-day block schedule from 7 am to 7 pm and the physician can expect to see 14 to 15 patients per day.
- An exciting hospitalist opportunity is now available in Pennsylvania.
- No ICU and no procedures.
- There are 2 positions available with separate programs.
- Hospital employed position with base salary, bonus incentives, and benefits package.
- To get started, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at or send.
- Live and practice right in Philadelphia.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- You will be offered malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME time, and a retirement plan.
- They welcome physicians that are board certified or board eligible.
- At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish.
- Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
- Vibrant with their own culture and ethnic diversity, their bistros, shops, and character are treasures to be uncovered.
- This position will require a current PA license, and CompHealth has a licensing team can help you obtain one.
- Premier hospital system in Philadelphia Center City area.
- Interaction with residents and medical students during the rounds.
- A current physician is retiring so they are accepting candidates.
- This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses.
- Our services are free for you.
- Reasonable 14 - 15 patient census for both programs.
- H-1B visas can be sponsored.
- Day block schedule is 7 on 7 off from 7 am to 7 pm.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Jul 6.
The position was first advertised on HospitalistWorking.com in the job section for Hospitalist permanent positions