Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · August 11, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Philadelphia's suburbs) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- You will not run RRTs or codes, but are expected to attend and lend assistance if it is your assigned patient.
- Candidates can be an IM or FP that is board certified if more that 1 year out of residency.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- Some physicians choose to live in the city for the ease and convenience, but Philadelphia's suburbs do not lack entertainment opportunities.
- In addition to a base salary with bonus incentives, you will also be offered medical/vision/dental benefits, life insurance/disability, CME, a 403b retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- Some of the best restaurants are located just a few minutes away from Center City, and the surrounding areas are home to many smaller clubs, bars, bookstores, and coffee houses.
- Join a top hospital system for their established program in downtown Philadelphia.
- They are offering a flexible day shift schedule that will be 13 shifts per month from 7 am to 7 pm.
- CompHealth is assisting a top hospital system with an established program in Pennsylvania with their search for a day hospitalist.
- Reasonable 16 to 18 patient census with the PA support.
- Work with PAs and participate on some teaching rounds.
- CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- No ICU, procedures, RRTs, or codes.
- Must be BC if more than 1 year out of residency.
- With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- Our services are free for you.
- Will consider IM and FP candidates.
- Teaching and research opportunities are available.
- Flexible day shift schedule will be 13 shifts per month from 7am to 7pm.
- Hospital employed position with base salary, bonus incentives, and benefits package.
- You will see a reasonable daily patient census of 16 to 18 with PA support, and no procedures are required.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago