Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · August 11, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Medical residents will round with the nocturnists to assist with admissions and coverage.
- Live and practice right in Philadelphia.
- This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive salary plus quality bonus incentives.
- You will be offered a malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, CME, and a retirement plan.
- At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish.
- Our services are free for you.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- Competitive salary, bonus incentives, and full hospital benefits package.
- Nocturnist 7 on and 7 off block schedule from 7 pm to 7 am.
- Some residents choose to live in the city for the ease and convenience with immediate access to diverse entertainment.
- To get started, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at or send.
- However, Philadelphia's suburbs do not lack entertainment opportunities.
- Closed ICU and no procedures.
- The schedule is a 7 on and 7 off block from 7 pm to 7 am..
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
- IM or FM physicians considered that can start in 2020 and H-1B visa sponsorship available.
- An exciting nocturnist opportunity is now available at a hospital in Pennsylvania due to growth..
- Premier hospital system in downtown Philadelphia.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- Some of the best restaurants are located just a few minutes away from Center City, and the surrounding areas are home to many smaller clubs, bars, bookstores, and coffee houses.
- They welcome IM or FM physicians that can start in 2020, and H-1B visa sponsorship is also available.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago