Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Monday · September 21, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The ICU is closed and no procedures will be required.
- Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
- You will be offered a sign-on bonus, paid occurrence-based malpractice insurance, medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance, long- and short-term disability, annual CME stipend, a 403b retirement plan with employer contribution, and relocation assistance.
- They are open to IM or FP 2021 residents and all candidates must have excellent clinical and leadership skills.
- An exciting hospitalist opportunity available starting the summer of 2021 in Pennsylvania.
- Block schedule is 5 on 5 off day shifts from 8 am to 6 pm.
- Community is centrally located about 2 hours to Pittsburgh, Cleveland, and Buffalo.
- The schedule will be a 5 on and 5 off block from 8 am to 6 pm.
- Hospital is 430+ beds and a level II facility.
- Large hospitalist team of 9 to 10 per shift with assistance from APPs.
- Hospital-employed position with a premier hospital system in NW Pennsylvania.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- The hospitalists work as 2 teams (9 to 10 per team) during the shifts with APP support.
- This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive base salary commensurate with experience and/or training plus a quality and extender bonuses, and productivity incentive.
- They have an academic affiliation, but this is not an academic position.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- Our services are free for you.
- Physicians must be board certified if they are more than 1 year out of residency.
- Closed ICU and no procedures.
- At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- To get started, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at or send.
- Will consider 2021 IM or FM residents.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago