Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Monday · September 21, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This is a new opening for a hospitalist to do preoperative examinations for their hospital patients..
- Hospital office located right in downtown Philadelphia.
- Will consider a PA licensed IM physician that can start in n.
- Hospital-employed position with a part-time salary and some benefits.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- CompHealth is one of the largest permanent and temporary staffing firms in America.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- A part-time hospitalist is needed in Pennsylvania at a premier hospital system in downtown Philadelphia.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress free from start to finish.
- Our services are free for you.
- Work 2 days during the week with no weekends or evenings.
- Live and practice right in Philadelphia or in neighboring communities including NJ.
- You will receive a part-time salary with some benefits that will be discussed with our client.
- You will enjoy working right in downtown Philadelphia.
- Work 2 days per week, Monday through Friday.
- They need a PA licensed IM physician that can start in the n.
- See an average of 6 to 10 patients per day with some staff assistance.
- Candidates must be board certified if they are more than 1 year out of residency.
- We are expertly trained to help physicians find the right job in the right location.
- New opening for a part-time hospitalist to do preoperative examinations for their hospital patients.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago