Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Monday · September 21, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This hospital-employed position offers a competitive salary and bonus incentives.
- Interaction with IM residents, medical students, and other support during the rounds.
- Hospital employed position.
- You will need to be board certified or board eligible within 1 year of completing your residency.
- CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- No ICU or procedures.
- Some physicians choose to live in the city for the ease and convenience, but Philadelphia's suburbs do not lack entertainment opportunities.
- You will also receive medical benefits, life insurance/disability, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
- CompHealth is currently assisting a Pennsylvania hospital with their search for a day hospitalist.
- This position will require a State license, and CompHealth has a licensing team can help you with the processing and application.
- Premier hospital system right in Philadelphia.
- Some of the best restaurants are located just a few minutes away from Center City, and the surrounding areas are home to many smaller clubs, bars, bookstores, and coffee houses.
- There may be some residents, nursing students, and others that round periodically for observation and learning.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- Day block schedule is 7 on and 7 off from 7 am to 7 pm.
- Reasonable 14 - 15 patient census with support.
- With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- Live and practice right in Philadelphia.
- Our services are free for you.
- Base salary, bonus incentives, and benefits package.
- The ICU is closed and there will be no procedures required.
- The schedule will be 7 on and 7 off from 7 am to 7 pm and you will see 14 to 16 patients per day on average.
- Final year residents and fellows are encouraged.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago