Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Monday · September 21, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A new hospitalist opportunity is now available in Pennsylvania with a private physician group due to growth.
- This partnership-track position offers a $250K salary plus incentives for up to $300K in combined earning potential.
- Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
- For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at or send.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- Bucks County, Pennsylvania, is north of Philadelphia and bounded by the Delaware River to the southeast.
- Hospitalist opportunity with physician group offering partnership after 2nd year.
- Monday to Friday daytime schedule with flexible hours and 1:3 weekend rounds.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- Work north of Philadelphia in Bucks County.
- NP assists hospitalist to make the patient census very manageable.
- Our services are free for you.
- Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals.
- In this position you will see 75% of your patients in the hospital and 25% in skilled nursing facilities.
- The NP will assist the hospitalist to make the patient census very manageable.
- At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job.
- It is rich in both history and outdoor recreation.
- 250K salary plus incentives for up to $300K combined earnings potential.
- You will also receive a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, and CME.
- Round and go with no ICU or procedures required.
- Work Monday to Friday with a daytime schedule and flexible hours plus 1:3 weekend rounds.
- Can live in many popular communities commutable to the hospital including Trenton.
- Candidates must be board certified if more than 1 year out of residency.
- Will be 75% seeing patients in the hospital and 25% in skilled nursing facilities.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago