Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Monday · October 26, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Part-time base salary and some benefits available.
- Hospital located in popular Montgomery County just north of Philadelphia.
- To get started, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at or send.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- No ICU and no procedures.
- At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish.
- Our services are free for you.
- Leave and be on a pager if needed for the rest of the shift.
- Stable and secure hospital-employed permanent position.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive salary based on years of experience.
- An exciting part-time hospitalist opportunity is now available in Pennsylvania due to growth.
- Not a locums or per diem opportunity.
- Can be a block of 7 every 28 days or short blocks of 3 or 4.
- Part-time day hospitalist commitment for 7 to 8 shifts per month.
- The schedule can be a block of 7 every 28 days, or short blocks of 3 or 4.
- Daytime only hours from 7 am to 7 pm.
- There will be some teaching/mentoring of residents/med students, but this is not an academic position.
- Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
- They welcome physicians that are board certified in internal medicine.
- No procedures or ICU coverage is needed during the day shifts.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- The shifts are from 7 am to 7 pm and you will not have to stay the full 12 hours if all admissions and rounds are done.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 22.
The position was first advertised on HospitalistWorking.com in the job section for Hospitalist permanent positions