Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Thursday · December 3, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Government: No.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Kathlyn Raffa and Jessica.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Case Load/PPD: 15-18.
- Support Staff: working with 1 daytime hospitalist.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Procedures Required: Procedures Preferred.
- Credentialing for this assignment takes 2-3 weeks.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- The facility is located 2 hours from Pittsburgh, PA.
- Dates Needed: Asap - Ongoing.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Reference ID: ORD-091877-PA-PA.
- A community hospital that is part of a larger health system is seeking a hospitalist PA for ongoing locum tenens coverage starting Asap.
- The locum will make daily rounds accompanied by a hospitalist.
- Shift Times: 7A-7P.
This locum job opening was posted
3 weeks ago