Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Thursday · December 3, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Some physicians choose to live in the city for the ease and convenience, but Philadelphia's suburbs do not lack entertainment opportunities.
- CompHealth has a dedicated licensing team that can help you obtain a PA medical license, if necessary.
- CompHealth is assisting a hospital in Pennsylvania with their search for a nocturnist.
- Flexible nocturnist schedule is 13 shifts per month, 7 pm to 7 am.
- With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- You will have the option of a block or shift schedule.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- Final-year residents will be considered.
- Teaching and research opportunities.
- Final-year residents will also be considered.
- Some of the best restaurants are located just a few minutes away from Center City, and the surrounding areas are home to many smaller clubs, bars, bookstores, and coffee houses.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- Candidates can be board certified or board eligible.
- 13 shifts per month.
- They need an additional physician to help cover the growing patient census.
- Join a top hospital system for their established program in downtown Philadelphia.
- You will handle an average of 4 - 5 admissions per night.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- Nocturnist works with 2 APP providers with the admissions.
- Will consider IM or FP available to start upon license and credentialing.
- CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties.
- You will have the opportunity for teaching and research to enhance your career.
- Hospital employed position with base salary, bonus incentives, and full benefits package.
- Our services are free for you.
- In addition to a compensation package that includes bonuses, you will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- Live and practice right in Philadelphia or nearby popular suburbs.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago