Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Thursday · December 3, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Pittsburgh) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Board certified candidates are needed for this role.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Acls required.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Competitive compensation.
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Multiple shifts are available.
- Weatherby has a dedicated team to help quickly process and complete all hospital privileging paperwork.
- 12 - 15 patients per day.
- You can expect to see around 12 - 15 patients per shift.
- Multiple shifts available.
- Inpatient with ICU.
- Weatherby is looking to fill a new position available in Pennsylvania with a hospitalist.
- An Acls is required for this assignment.
- Due to time constraints, only PA-licensed applicants will be accepted.
This locum job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.