Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · January 19, 2021
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Pennsylvania) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Acls/BLS certification required.
- Patient Volume: 18.
- 7on/7off rotations, starting Monday nights through Sunday nights.
- Open ICU experience required.
- Location: PA.
- Facility Type: Inpatient.
- Extension may be needed based on workload and staffing.
- Holiday Pay.
- Coverage for peak Covid census/staffing support.
- Will have attending/admitting privileges.
- Nocturnist hours, 7p to 7a.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- Length Of Assignment: Holiday.
- IM or FM trained hospitalist, experience preferred, PA license required.
This locum job opening was posted
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.