Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Wednesday · February 24, 2021
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Wyomissing) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Earned the Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval.
- 15 total beds.
- Reading, PA is also known for its agricultural success and its industrial heritage, as well as its six institutions of higher education.
- 2019 Guardian of Excellence Award.
- Short-term acute care center.
- 40 miles from Allentown, PA.
- Wyomissing is located in southeastern PA as part of Berks County, which is located near the city of Reading, PA.
- Must be BC in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine or Family Medicine with preferred leadership background.
- 8-12 encounters per physician per day.
- This family-centered, patient-focused approach helps to promote long term health and well-being, resulting in a high degree of patient satisfaction.
- SIR also offers additional areas of specialization such as gynecology and podiatry.
- 7 operating rooms & 2 treatment rooms.
- Reading is known for its cultural institutions including the Reading Symphony Orchestra & Youth Orchestra, The GoggleWorks Art Gallery, The Reading Public Museum, and the Historical Society of Berks County.
- Competitive compensation package including administrative stipend, clinical hourly rate (1099 status), health benefits, CME allowance, malpractice with tail coverage and 401k plan.
- The Surgical Institute of Reading is seeking a medical director for our facility in Wyomissing, PA.
- Exceptional practice support from clinical leadership and non-clinical operations team.
- Approximately 60 miles from Philadelphia, PA & Harrisburg, PA.
- The Surgical Institute of Reading is a physician-owned hospital that provides a full range of services for patients, including general surgery, pain management, spinal surgery, and plastic surgery.
- National recognition for the level of care provided to patients in the areas in and around Reading and Wyomissing, PA.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Family Practice.
- The Greater Reading area can offer the boisterous atmosphere of the city, as well as quiet country living where festivals, farmers markets, wildlife, shopping, wineries, and Pennsylvania Dutch heritage surround you.
- Cpsi EMR.
- Flexible schedule and low stress environment.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services