Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Wednesday · June 16, 2021
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Wyomissing) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The Greater Reading area can offer the boisterous atmosphere of the city, as well as quiet country living where festivals, farmers markets, wildlife, shopping, wineries, and Pennsylvania Dutch heritage surround you.
- Wyomissing is located in southeastern PA as part of Berks County, which is located near the city of Reading, PA.
- SIR also offers additional areas of specialization such as gynecology and podiatry.
- National recognition for the level of care provided to patients in the areas in and around Reading and Wyomissing, PA.
- Competitive compensation package including administrative stipend, clinical hourly rate (1099 status), health benefits, CME allowance, malpractice with tail coverage and 401k plan.
- 15 total beds.
- Approximately 60 miles from Philadelphia, PA & Harrisburg, PA.
- This family-centered, patient-focused approach helps to promote long term health and well-being, resulting in a high degree of patient satisfaction.
- Reading is known for its cultural institutions including the Reading Symphony Orchestra & Youth Orchestra, The GoggleWorks Art Gallery, The Reading Public Museum, and the Historical Society of Berks County.
- Flexible schedule and low stress environment.
- Must be BC in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine or Family Medicine with preferred leadership background.
- The Surgical Institute of Reading is seeking a medical director for our facility in Wyomissing, PA.
- 7 operating rooms & 2 treatment rooms.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Family Practice.
- Exceptional practice support from clinical leadership and non-clinical operations team.
- Reading, PA is also known for its agricultural success and its industrial heritage, as well as its six institutions of higher education.
- 40 miles from Allentown, PA.
- Short-term acute care center.
- Cpsi EMR.
- 8-12 encounters per physician per day.
- 2019 Guardian of Excellence Award.
- The Surgical Institute of Reading is a physician-owned hospital that provides a full range of services for patients, including general surgery, pain management, spinal surgery, and plastic surgery.
- Earned the Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services