Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · January 19, 2021
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Royersford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 12 hospital beds.
- 6-12,000 annual patient visits.
- The Physicians Care Surgical Hospital is a multi-specialty surgical hospital.
- The 30,000 square foot center features five fully equipped operating rooms specializing in general surgery, gynecology, oral and maxillofacial surgery, ophthalmology surgery and otolaryngology.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Internal Medicine, Family Practice and Emergency Medicine.
- Nearby is the opportunity for great shopping at both the King of Prussia Mall and Philadelphia Premium Outlets.
- 24-hours physician coverage daily.
- Royersford is located on the northern bank of the Schuylkill River and is considered a suburb of Philadelphia.
- The center was developed by area physicians to provide their patients quality, patient-focused care.
- Amkai EMR.
- 12 or 24-hour physician shifts.
- Position includes post-operative care and monitoring of healthy patients on short-stay inpatient unit.
- Royersford is about one hour from Philadelphia and Allentown and a two or less drive to the Jersey Shores and New York City.
- 7a-7p, 7p-7a.
- Envision Physician Services is currently seeking a Full Time Physician in Royersford, PA.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services