Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Friday · February 26, 2021
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Procedures Required: None.
- The provider will be required to round but pulmonary/cc backup is available at night.
- Anesthesia and ER are available for backup for procedures.
- The locum will work solo night shifts with no.Procedures are not required but central lines and intubations are a plus.
- The nocturnist will cross cover anything on the floor and switch ED admissions after 6 hours.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Government: No.
- Shift Times: 8 pm-8 am.
- Dates Needed: Asap - Ongoing.
- Case Load/PPD: 8-10.
- A facility in Pennsylvania is seeking IM or FP hospitalists for Covid-19 coverage.
- They divide up new patients evenly between all rounders.
- CertificationsRequired: BC or BE - FP or IM.
- Credentialing takes around 30 days.
- Reference ID: ORD-095369-MD-PA.
This locum job opening was posted
6 days ago