Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Saturday · September 18, 2021
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Central PA) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Must be Residency trained in Internal Medicine.
- A provider to cover all three blocks is strongly preferred.
- PA DEA.
- Nov 15-22nd.
- Facility Type: Inpatient.
- Length Of Assignment: Select Dates.
- Location: Central PA.
- BE or BC in Pulmonary Disease.
- Our client, a well respected community hospital in Central PA, is seeking coverage for specific dates, (however, there will be an ongoing need for additional coverage dates).
- Procedures: Thoracenthesis, Bronchoscopies, and Chest Tubes.
- Sept 20-27th.
- Must be Fellowship Trained in Pulmonary Disease.
- Specialty Needed: Pulmonary Critical Care.
- Patient Volume: up to 20 patients per day.
- July 26th - Aug 2nd.
- Active PA License.
This locum job opening was posted
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.