Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Thursday · October 21, 2021
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Government: No.
- The locums will be rounding for 12 hours at night at one of their two locations from 7-7 or 8-8.
- Credentialing takes 30-60 days.
- An active PA license is required but they will consider candidates that require travel or lodging.
- Dates Needed: November and December.
- Procedures Required: No procedures.
- A facility in Pennsylvania is seeking locum nocturnist coverage for two of their locations.
- Reference ID: ORD-107426-MD-PA.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Case Load/PPD: 15-18.
- Support Staff: 4 rounders 3 apps.
- Be sure to hit up the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall on your assignment.
- Shift Type: Night Shift.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- The facility is located 45 minutes from Philadelphia.
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania is home to some of the most historic sites as well as the classic Philly cheesesteak!
- Shift Times: 7P-7A & 8P-8A.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
This locum job opening was posted
12 days ago