Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Thursday · December 7, 2023
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Chambersburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Explore Franklin County.
- 4,500 CME Allowance, Full Malpractice Coverage Including Tail.
- They are known and respected for their core values which include teamwork and professionalism.
- Wellspan Health, a sophisticated medical community in Central Pennsylvania, is seeking a full-time Hospitalist for Chambersburg Hospital in Franklin County.
- About the Practice.
- Wellspan Chambersburg Hospital.
- Conveniently situated within a short drive of major cities like Philadelphia, Baltimore and Washington, D.C., WellSpan Health's service area is made up of a diverse mix of welcoming communities that you will love. South Central Pennsylvania offers an idyllic blend of unique cities and towns including Lancaster, York, Gettysburg, Lebanon, Chambersburg and Waynesboro.
- Secure employment with a large Medical Group with low physician turnover.
- Signing Bonus and Education Loan Repayment.
- WellSpan Hospitalists-Chambersburg is a mature team of physicians who pride themselves in fulfilling their mission to provide excellent inpatient care.
- WellSpan "Working As One" video.
- Collaborative and highly respected team with focus on patient safety.
- 7 on / 7 off schedule with dedicated nocturnist coverage.
- Full time hospitalist position - must be Board Certified/Eligible in Internal or Family Medicine.
- Laura Myers,.
- Additional Fringe Benefits Including Massage and Recreational Discounts.
- Enjoy career satisfaction with a financially sound organization!
- Our Commitment to You.
- Full Relocation and Retirement Savings Plan.
- Excellent administrative support and leadership including an on-site Director.
- Physician-Designed Compensation Model.
This perm job from WellSpan Health was last open on Dec 6.
The position was first advertised on HospitalistWorking.com in the job section for Hospitalist permanent positions